Résidence de la Pinède is one of the finest luxury hotels in St. Tropez, the former Mediterranean fishing village that is now the playground of the international jet set in summertime. With a private beach and a Michelin two-star restaurant, it provides suitably sumptuous surroundings for those unfortunate enough not to be possessed of a yacht. La Terrasse is the lunch-only al fresco restaurant in the hotel. It is set on a gorgeous terrace under pine trees overlooking the Gulf of Saint Tropez.
Chef Arnaud Donckele, who trained under Alain Ducasse, offers a varied menu of pastas, Asian dishes and sandwiches (lest you think this is a downmarket menu, consider the €38 croque-madame, comprised of an organic farm egg, Comté cheese, white cured ham and truffles). You can mix and match pastas (tagliolini, green tagliatelle, penne, gnocchi) with the dressings (veal and beef Bolognaise, white cured ham carbonara, tomato sauce, sauce poulette à la ciboulette) or stick with lighter fare like a traditional Niçoise salad.
Plage de la Bouillabaisse
+33 (0)4-94-55-91-00 Mon-Sun, 12:30pm-02:30pm
- Arnaud Donckele, Chef
- St. Tropez
- Al Fresco
- Best View
RECOMMENDED DISHES See All
- Slice of South West foie gras with truffle - Figs chutney with Barolo. Toasted traditional bread with olive oil scented with truffle.
- Imperial Smoked salmon - Avruga with lime. Lemon, cream and pancakes.
- Parma ham <<Gran Reserva>> - Fennel and riquette salad or melon
- Tagliolini with Veal and beef Bolognaise - flavoured with marjoram and parmesan
- Jumbo prawn sticks with yellow lemon
- Grilled or baked locally caught fish of the day