ToTT's and Roof Terrace
ToTT’s and Roof Terrace is located on the 34th floor of the Excelsior Hotel with sweeping views of the Hong Kong skyline and Victoria Harbour. Seating extends along the entire perimeter of the restaurant, however, so views are variable depending upon location. The best seats are outside on the terrace, which has wonderful al fresco dining in nice weather and Latin-leaning cocktails. The interior has a lounge vibe, with plush sofas and a live band on Tuesdays and Saturdays that alternates with blaring music. The Sunday brunch, with its free-flowing champagne, is perennially popular.
It’s fair to say that one comes to ToTT’s primarily for the views and the ambiance, rather than the cuisine. However, the dishes are fairly good, such as a pan-fried scallops with orange, carrot and cardamom or a dressed Alaskan crab roll with mango jelly and avocado mousse for appetizers, and a mixture of seafood and meat for main courses. A selection of sauces – whiskey and peppercorn jus, red wine jus, truffle jus, hollandaise and béarnaise – are available for pairing with the various grilled meats.
The Excelsior Hotel, 281 Gloucester Rd.
+852 2837 6786 Mon-Sat, noon-2:30pm, 6:30pm-10:30pm; Sun, 11:30am-3pm, 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Bart Cywinski, Chef
- Hong Kong
- European contemporary
- Best Bars
- Best View
- BYOB Corkage Fee: $350HKD
- Live Music
- Private Dining Room Private Dining Room: 8 seated
RECOMMENDED DISHES See All
- Pan-fried Scallops, Orange, Carrot and Cardamom
- Baked Goat Cheese, Tomato, Balsamic Glaze
- Dressed Alaskan Crab Roll, Mango Jelly and Avocado Mousse
- Seared Filet of Atlantic Salmon, Banana Prawns, Masala Risotto
- Roasted Fillet of Halibut with Pistachio Crust, Burned Butter Sauce
- Whole Roasted Chicken, Crispy Skin, Creamy Polenta, Chicken Jus (To Share For Two)
- Grilled Wagyu Steak, Truffle Mash Potato and Peppercorn Jus - 550g
- Herb Crusted Australian Lamb Chops and Braised Shank, Eggplant, Green Bean Salad
- Roasted Pineapple Mille-Feuille, Caramel Sauce